Friday, September 28, 2007

New Single by The Owls!


Finally after over three years the Minneapolis band The Owls lets everyone in on what they have been up to. The Owls have three songwriters (sometimes four) and have finally finished their debut album "Daughters and Suns". The song we have posted here is written and sung by Maria May and opens with the prettiest harmonies. It is a charming piano song that reminds us of the heart aching hit song from the EP "Air" but a bit more playful. The Owls are the best at what they do, amazing harmonies with beautiful pop production. Brian Tighe, Allison Labonne also have their equal share of songs on this 14 song album. It has taken three years to get here so don't rush let The Owls seep into you. The Owls album Daughters and Suns will be released Oct 23rd and the cd release show is scheduled for Nov 8th at the Cedar Cultural Center.

The Owls "Peppermint Patty"

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I'm so very, very happy The Owls are putting out that CD. I saw them in 2004 and they told me that they would have a new CD out soon. They've told me this pretty much every concert I've been to for the past 3 years. Thank goodness this is actually, finally, really happening. I've ordered my CD already. Here's to hoping it arrives in a timely fashion.