Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Happy Birthday!

This is a photo of Mark. He and I run Magic Marker Records. This photo of Mark is when he had a beard and before he started riding his bike everywhere. I have known Mark since my junior year in college at Indiana University. We both worked at WIUS , the college radio station. Mark once had Bunnygrunt play his house with his friend's ska band whose name I am forgetting right now. In even bigger news is Mark is moving back from California back to Oregon very soon! I am so happy to have Mark back. Either way today is Mark's birthday and I am making a post about it. Happy Birthday Mark! I will include the fantastic video from Altered Images of "Happy Birthday". All so fantastic. As Mark may point out it was my birthday yesterday as well. Happy Birthday Mark ! I hope you are having a fantastical day!

No comments: