Thursday, February 5, 2009

Why does good news always come with bad news...


Hey the latest news. The anniversary release looks like it will be here on time! That is the tracking information above. I think I was resigned that this wouldn't happen. Tullycraft's recording studio and band space caught fire in the middle of recording their song. We thought we had a professional screen printer that would be able to hook us up with printing but my pregnant wife and my friend Todd have chipped in to get 50 of the sleeves done. They look fantastic. So for those making their way to the show we will definitely have 50 ready maybe more they will be available for the paltry sum of $20. We will also have Guy Burwell prints available at the show for a mere $10. So bring some extra cash.

Okay here is the bad news. The Someday Lounge is telling me that the OLCC never got back to them and it would be illegal to have underage people in the club. I am really really sorry and I am putting this info out there ASAP in case any one had travel plans. Please make a comment on this blog if this pisses you off. Let anyone who might be making plans to come know.

No comments: