Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tullycraft tour East Coast play NYC Popfest

My god man how the time flies. Here is a photo of Tullycraft from the 1997 Popfest NW in Seattle, WA. Appearing left to right Jeff, some girl not in the band, Sean, Chris, and with cigarette is Gary. This is when Mark and I drove up to Seattle to ask Tullycraft to give us a song for a compilation that would be our first release. It was an amazing experience as I put 10 dollars in the raffle that Steve and Nancy had to help raise money for the festival and won so many times I actually felt bad and even turned down the 4 th time I won. I didn't know any of these guys and I had never met Steve and Nancy. I had never heard of the Indiepop List and actually signed up while there or first thing when we got back. Today is the first day of the Tullycraft east coast tour with Tullycraft headlining the Friday's Popfest show at Pianos. They are posting updates on their blog during the whole trip. Here is a current photo of Tullycraft and their tour dates. I will be in New York enjoying the festivities so be sure to introduce yourself.

Here is a photo of what they look like now. From left to right is Jeff, Jenny, Cori, Chris, and Sean. Here are their tour dates.

June 11th - Winooski, VT at The Monkey House w/ The Smittens

June 12th - Boston at PA's w/ Pant's Yell! & The Smittens

June 13th - NYC at Pianos w/ Pants Yell!, The Besties & From Bubblegum To Sky

June 14th - NYC at Cake Shop - all-ages show w/ The Cannanes (2PM)

June 14th - Philadelphia at at The Barbary w/ Scary Monster & Surefire Broadcast

June 15th - Washington, DC at Red and Black Bar w/ Sprites & From Bubblegum To Sky

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenny looked different back in 97.