Friday, August 24, 2007

where are the 7"s?


So we pressed 500 7 inch single/eps with The Manhattan Love Suicides. Featuring a new version of "Kick It Back" and 3 others including the song the Ronettes never recorded but should have "You'll Never Get That Guy". It is a fantastic piece of wax. A must to add to your collection. I sent half of the copies to Leeds to The Manhattan Love Suicides 3 weeks ago. They had an upcoming gig with And You Will Know Us By... they were hoping to have the hot new single for sale. It didn't show up in time for the gig. In fact we don't know where they could be. We only pressed 500 and are now down to 250. This could become quite the collectible if not found. I could have written the address wrong but I don't think I did. If that happens they would get sent back and I would not only have to pay to get them back but pay to then send them back to the UK. I mean 7"s are a money losing product anyway but this could be a wash. Well anyway I hope where ever they are they are safe and not broken or underwater. I will keep you updated.

No comments: